Friday, September 6, 2013

Feature & Follow #42

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's activity:
Bookshelf Tour! Take us on a tour of your shelves.


I'm not home at the moment so I can't take give a real tour of my bookshelves but I do have this one picture I took pretty recently... I guess it'll have to do for now. 
My books are ordered on the author. 
I have a third bookcase also but it still needs to be put together. Hopefully soon, though!  :)








Leave me links to your FF post!


bloglovin

GFC




8 comments:

  1. Hey, love the shelves, i see you've got some good books there :) Looks quite organised as well, so very nice :)
    New bloglovin' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shelves, Stephanie! And it looks like you have a nice collection of titles. :) Thanks for hopping by my blog earlier. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pic. I have the same situation. Books unshelved. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-63.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day I will have them organized by author. It's a work in progress. i finally got my ARCs organized that way, now I just have to tackle my other books. New bloglovin' follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! I try to keep mine organized by author as well though they are a bit of a mess right now. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not from #FF, but I'm a new follower anyway! :P Nice bookshelves! Lots of black covers there... I sorted my books by colour for a while, but then my little sister (realist, she is) couldn't find anything so she resorted them back. Still. It was awesome. XD

    notebooksisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see that we have some books in common like Twilight, The Host and TMI (?). Sorry, my discerning skills are bad. :D

    New follower on both bloglovin and Twitter.

    Here's my Thoughts and Pens FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥