Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #21

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



My teaser:

"I'm not really qualified to install a security system," said Dimitri.
"Really? There's something you can't do?" Adrian's voice was so soft that I could barely hear him, and he was sitting right next to me.

-page 95, The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead











 Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

13 comments:

  1. I still need to finish the VA series and start on this one! So many books - so little time! I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. Most of the time I don't know what book to start first! :]

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I thought this story was even better than Bloodlines. I can't wait for the next one. I must be on a "dark" kick this week. My teasers are from Dark Companion by Marta Acosta and Darkness All Around by Doug Magee. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that makes me even more excited to continue in TGL. :D

      Delete
  3. lol...that made me giggle. Sounds good. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-june-26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian never stops making me giggle. Hehe ^^
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh Dimitri we still love you anyway. Adrian still makes me laugh. Love the teaser; love The Golden Lily.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing this one around, good teaser!

    http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. "This place needs housekeeping," Shane said. "With my flamethrower."

    Black Dawn by Rachel Caine, p. 54

    BTW, read the Golden Lily - enjoyed it much more than Bloodlines, and am ready for the next one now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha Dimitri's still alive? I need to finish Vampire Academy eventually lol

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Steph!! Love the teaser!! I've finished the book last night :P It was cool :)

    PS. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, you can find it here

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥