Sunday, June 10, 2012

Showcase Sunday #7



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and TeaThe point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, received or downloaded in the past week.


-Bought;

Banshee Charmer by Tiffany Allee (ebook) - My Review
Freja (Nordic Fairies #2) by Saga Berg (ebook)



-Won;

The Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale (ebook) - Thanks to Jean BookNerd



-For Review;

Prophecy of the Most Beautiful by Diantha Jones (ebook)



-NetGalley;


Dracula's Secret by Linda Mercury
Dangerously Close by Dee. J. Adams
Monster in My Closet by R.L. Naquin
By Royal Command by Laura Navarre



-Freebies;

The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne (ebook)
Night Realm by Darren G. Burton (ebook)

8 comments:

  1. Great choice. Happy reading.

    http://www.chicklibrarycat.blogspot.com/2012/06/showcase-sunday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Dracula's Secret was one of the titles I resisted requesting because of my list already being log, lol. Enjoy your books. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to resist titles on NetGalley. So very hard. xD

      Delete
  3. Interesting list ... I have The Scarlet Letter at home but I haven't read it yet... I've been intrigued by it ever since I watched Easy A! These look quite good I think I'll look further into them :)

    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love freebies! And ooohh Netgalley is giving me such a hard time. I always try to think: wait, you have enough! But I end up with requesting a couple of new titles :')

    Happy reading! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/06/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got so many books this week, I hope you enjoy them all! NetGalley is awesome, and congrats on the book you won too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these, lol, but I do hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh nice book haul, I haven't heard of any of these but just from cover alone they look good :D

    Happy reading!!

    Thanks for stopping by Chocolate Chunky Munkie and commenting on my Sunday Showcase Post.

    Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥