Sunday, June 17, 2012

Showcase Sunday #8



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and TeaThe point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, received or downloaded in the past week.




Bought;


Once Prey, Twice Forsaken by Tiffany Allee (ebook)
Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate (paperback)



Won;


Castle in the Air (Castle #2) by Diana Wynne Jones (paperback)
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (paperback)



For Review;


Mind Over Monsters by Jennifer Harlow (paperback) - 




NetGalley;



Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel






11 comments:

  1. My Soul to Take sounds really good and I bought the first of the Fallen series earlier this month, I've heard a lot of mixed thoughts about it though.

    Here is my weekly round up post.
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind Over Monsters looks like a fun read! Hope you enjoy your books this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I didn't expect to love it as much as I did but there you go... :D

      Delete
  3. Oooooh Rapture. And Dearly, Departed! Sounds fun. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see some reviews! ;p


    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yay! Finally my Fallen books are complete. :D

      Delete
  4. Awww, Rapture!! So good!! And My soul to take!! I've read it, and it's really good ;) Hope you'll enjoy all your awesome books this week!! :) ;) Enjoy Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Soul to Take? Really? Because someone told me I shouldn't expect too much of it. So I'm very curious to see for myself. ;D

      Delete
  5. I need to catch up with the Soul Screamers series. Thanks for the indirect reminder. :D Hope you'll enjoy all your haul. Happy reading!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Always glad to help. ;D Thanks!

      Delete
  6. My soul to takes cover is sooo beautiful. Arrrr. Haven't read any Lauren Kate yet, I think I am missing out here. :) Enjoy reading your books. Here's what I got for this week..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Love the cover! :D ♥

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥