Thursday, June 14, 2012

From the Review Pile #3


From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or if you don't receive review books, any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.






This book has been on my pile for so long... I have so many books to read, I think I won't get to it for some time but I'm working to it! I've heard great things about it and I love the cover.




Intangible by J. Meyers

Published January 31st 2012 
Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.


Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.

6 comments:

  1. ah, I've just started this one.. very good so far :) Great choice!

    Here's mine: Realms of an Open Mind

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now on my wishlist. Sounds really good!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this until I read your post, but it sounds like a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a good book, I read it not too long ago. I hope you enjoy reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The author offered this one to me, but I was already way behind on review books at that point, so I declined it at the time. I think I'll eventually read it, though, because I've heard some good things.

    Here's my Awhile on the Pile post. Happy Thursday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the premise!! Thanks for showcasing this.

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥