Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #21


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang 

Expected publication: September 18th 2012
Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t…


For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.

9 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read this one, and I'm willing to risk my life to get a copy of this one, LOL! JK. XD Great pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Left of Me has a really intriguing synopsis... I cannot wait for September! I need this book! Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome
    i can't wait to meet the characters

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting; I'm actually really excited now :D Sounds a bit like The Host?

    Here's my WoW: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one thinking that! I thought it was just me, with my obsession with The Host... lol :P

      Delete
  5. I love the cover and I love everything about it. Hopefully, I will still love it after reading it LOL =D

    Here's my WoW post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks SO good! It's on my TBR! Here's our Waiting on Wednesday at Libby Blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥