Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #18



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




My teaser:


The Queen sniffed. "I rather miss your Jace," she said. "Of all of you, he was the prettiest and the best-mannered

-page 42, City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare














Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

7 comments:

  1. I really need to start this series. I've heard so many rave reviews about it I just need to finally pick it up. This is the sixth book right?

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 5th. :) And yes you should read it. It's like the main YA Fantasy series out there :D

      Delete
  2. I'm assuming that's the fairy queen? I like her lol. Great teaser!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-huh. She's so... evil. But then again to her it isn't evil. It's just her.

      Delete
  3. I've read the first 2 in this series...I really need to catch up. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-june-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I think I may have read it somewhere before... but I have yet to read this book. Love the series, though. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love The Mortal Instruments series! I saw Cassie on the weekend and she is really nice. Love the teaser.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥