Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cover Characteristic #2



Cover Characteristic is a weekly meme hosted on sunday by A Muggle's Magical Book Blog.The point of this meme is to find book covers that fit with the theme that the host each week selects. 


This week's cover characteristic;

Necklace





#5 - Blood Feud  by Alyxandra Harvey
#4 - Bleeding Hearts  by Alyxandra Harvey
#3 - The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
#2 - Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
#1 - Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison



4 comments:

  1. Awww, I love necklaces!! :) :) I wear them all the time! :) And these covers are beautiful <3 I love the Blood Feud one! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I have Bleeding Hearts on my list, too :) and I also though about including Blood Feud, but didn't, although I love that one, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleeding Hearts is cool! I also had Blood Feud. And The Summoning is pretty. I used The Reckoning. All the covers for that series are pretty.
    My Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace in Blood Feud!
    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥