Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #20


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Because I haven't really started the next book I'm going to read I will give a teaser from the book I recently finished.


Mind Over Monsters by Jennifer Harlow


“You're cute, but..."
He steps away from me, and I can breathe again. "Cute?" he spits. "For centuries women have wanted me, desired me. Royals requested me by name, and you think I am cute?”











 

Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

7 comments:

  1. Seems like he didn't like the term "cute". Interesting!

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol great teaser choice here is mine http://frellathon.com/2012/06/19/teaser-tuesday-67/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha--really funny teaser...his ego has been bruised.

    Here's mine:
    http://morosebookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesdays_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun teaser!

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why the guy might be miffed at being called "cute" -- if he's such a suave dude. Sounds to me like he needs to get over himself!
    My teaser is from Perigee Moon.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥