Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & Showcase Sunday #5



Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sundayhosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea are weekly memes where we can highlight our newest books or bookish swag we bought, borrowed, downloaded or received.




~Bought:
Neferet's Curse (House of Night Novellas #3) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
I'm not too big a fan of the House of Night series anymore but I do love the novellas. They're much interesting for me and I love the drawings in them! 

~Bought:
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
I'm addicted to the musical, so I really wanted to get the book so I can finally read it!

~Won:
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
I won this book from Christina @ Christina Reads YA's 1000 Follower Giveaway. Thank you!


~For Review:
Terra (Terrestrials #2) by Gretchen Powell
A thank you to Gretchen for being so kind to send me this book for review!


~Bought:
Wait For You by J. Lynn
It was published early! Yay! It's from JLA so of course I HAD to buy it. I can't wait to meet Cam!

~Freebie:
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this one for free on Amazon so I grabbed it right away! 


~Freebie:
Damian's Oracle (War of Gods #1) by Lizzy Ford
Another Amazon freebie. :)

~Freebie:
Daughter of the Sky by Michelle Diener
This one was free for subscribers of Michelle's email. She's one of my favorite writers so I'm really excited for this one!




Let me know what books you got! :]



19 comments:

  1. Wooow! You got some really awesome books here.
    And so many.
    I hope you enjoy reading al of them.

    Hugs mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Through the Ever Night. I hope you enjoy it too. After seeing that everybody bought Wait for You, I also caved and bought it. It just looks really good. Plus it's by Armentrout.

    My STS

    ~Danica PageTaking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some awesome books this week. I love seeing what people get every week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting for you sounds really good and its NA yahh for me
    quick blogger question how do you get a blog roll that actually rolls

    thanks for stopping by at my blog (http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk
    my lsptops playing dumb so i cant follow you right now but ill come back and follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used this site for it: http://bloggerstop.net/2008/12/auto-scrolling-text-or-image-slide.html

      Delete
  5. Nice haul! I also bought Wait for You.
    Happy reading.
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I really want to read Under the Never Sky, especially with Through the Ever Night coming out. Happy reading :)

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even read Under The Never Sky but it sounds so good I chose the second book from the list I got to choose from. It was the only one i wanted. :P

      Delete
  7. The mist on Brontë Moor was interesting! I also got a copy from Daughter of the sky! (and I totally forgot to add it to my haul this week..)

    Happy reading :)

    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Daughter of the Sky! :D Awesome that you got it too!

      Delete
  8. So many good books! I only read the first three in the House of Night series and then I got a bit bored. May check the novellas out as you say they're more interesting. Enjoy all your books :)

    My haul

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul Steph, The Mist on Bronte Moor sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Through the Ever Night was good! Congrats on winning it! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo some really cool books! They all sound so good. Congrats on winning some books as well :).
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥