Sunday, March 17, 2013

Showcase Sunday #16


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every sunday by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea, where we can highlight our newest books or bookish swag we bought, borrowed, downloaded or received.




~Won:
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
From Michelle @ Reading Lark. Thanks! :D

~Won:
Mythos Academy bookmarks! ♥
From Lili Lost in a Book. Thanks, girl! I'm so happy with these. So pretty!



~Bought:
Unchain (Unknowing #3) by Diantha Jones
I still had a little extra money from my GC I won a few weeks ago so I bought this! And loved it!

~For Review:
Hungry (Miss Chatterley #1) by Logan Belle
Downloaded this book for review from Edelweiss. Looks pretty good!


~Gifted:
The Magic Warble by Victoria Simox
Thanks to Victoria for being to kind of gifting me with an e-copy. Also don't forget to enter my giveaway of this! 3 winners!

~Freebie:
Death's Hand (Descent #1) by S.M. Reine
One of many Amazon freebies...


~Freebie:
The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine & Ken Brosky
Because I love fairy tale retellings! 

~Freebie:
Cursed by Lynn Ricci
Amazon freebie!


~Freebie:
Betrayed Countess by Diane Scott Lewis
Amazon freebie! I love historical romance so I had to grab this one!

~Freebie:
On an Edge of Glass by Autumn Doughton
This sounded like a really beautiful story. Also from Amazon. 


~Freebie:
More Than Rivals by Mary Whitney
Amazon Freebie!

~Freebie:
The Wolfs Maine by Jinni James
Wolves? I'm in. Amazon freebie!


~Freebie:
I'll Take Forever by Barabra McMahon
Kobo Freebie!

~Freebie
Awakened (Vampire Awakenings #1) by Brenda K. Davies
Kobo Freebie!


~Freebie:
The Watchers (The Watchers #1) by Lynnie Purcell
Kobo Freebie!

~Freebie:
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers #1) by G.P. Ching
Kobo Freebie!


~Freebie:
A Midsummer Night's Demon by Brenda Sparks
Amazon Freebie!


11 comments:

  1. I need to make time to read The Raven Boys, got all excited and bought a copy straight away and now it's been stuck on my TBR for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow! You got some great books. And so many.
    I hope you enjoy reading them.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow some great looking freebies there! You're good at finding them - I tend to get a bit overwhelmed when I try to sift through all the free books on Amazon! I really need to read The Raven Boys, it looks interesting and I've heard a lot of good things about it. Hope you enjoy your reads and have a lovely week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great haul this week. Yay for freebies !

    Hope you enjoy all your new goodies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bookmarks & those you got look awesome!

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some truly amazing books. I really hope you love Maggie Stiefvater's book as much as I did. Easily one of my favourite books of all time.
    Here's my Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many good things about The Raven Boys, but I still haven't read it. I hope to change that soon. Happy reading! :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's remarkable to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this article, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

    My blog: best registry cleaner for windows 7

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥