Sunday, March 31, 2013

Best of the Bunch ~ March 2013


Best of the Bunch is a monthly meme hosted by Always Lost in Stories on the last day of every month. The aim of this meme is to share the best book that we have read in that month and give it our Best of the Bunch award.




March reads:

Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano ~ 4 Stars ~ My Review
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike ~ 3 Stars ~ My Review
Artemis Fowl Audio Book by Eoin Colfer ~ 5 Stars
Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ~ 4 Stars ~ My Review
Vampire Bites: A Taste of the Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey ~ 5 Stars
The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass ~ 4 Stars 
With Thiss Kiss: Part One by Eloisa James ~ 3 Stars ~ My Review
Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Unchain (Unknowing #3) by Diantha Jones ~ 5 Stars 
Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer ~ 3 Stars ~ My Review
Breathless (Elemental #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen ~ 3 Stars ~ My Review
Road Rage by Karina Kantas ~ 2 Stars ~ My Review
With This Kiss: Part Two by Eloisa James ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
As You Like It by William Shakespeare ~ 4 Stars
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review



And the Best of the Bunch winner of March 2013 is...

It's a tie! Ö

Seriously though... I can't choose. This is the first time this has happened. Last month it was so easy to pick a best book but this month... not to easy. And I just can't.
I loved Sever (most of it anyway...), Artemis Fowl audio book, Opal, Bloodfever, Unchain, Breathless, With This Kiss: Part Two and Pure the best.
So that's a bunch of winners there! :D


2 comments:

  1. Haha, great month, and that's always great to have that many books you love in the same month. :) Here's hoping April comes the same for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Hopefully April will be another great month for books :D
    I really need to read Sever soon. I also want to read the Jennifer Armentrout and Brigid Kemmerer series.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥