Friday, March 22, 2013

Feature & Follow #26


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

You can follow me through GFC, Networked Blogs, Linky or e-mail. Just let me know if you did and I'll follow you back!
--




This week's question:
What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?


I don't know if I should count it as a guilty pleasure but I love reading historical romance books. Especially if there are really historical facts in it. I'm a history geek like that. Also anything related to Ireland. Irish authors,  Irish setting, Irish characters, you name it. Love triangles is another guiltry pleasure though I don't like every love triangle. It depends on the author.
Oh and also rereading books makes me feel really guilty to the books that I still have to read...





12 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm with you on the last one. Reading one book leads to guilt since there are other books waiting to be read. It's like they're watching you with their puppy dog eyes going "Why don't you love me?!" lol

    New follower through GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, romance it the main answer this week lol. :P

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Historical romances! Love! I haven't read many of them, but they are fun to read. :)

    Old follower.
    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your second answer. I always re-read books (especially in a series before the next one comes out) and feel bad for the other books on my shelves lol.

    New Follower!
    Christyn @ The Book Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to reread books all the time but lately it's been slow there. Too much damn books!

      Delete
  5. Same here, I love histoiron fiction books, especially if there set in court with the kings and the queens and everything.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-26-feature-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love historical fiction books! My favorite is when there's some nice political intrigue and royalty. Oh, and when the author tries to make it as period accurate as possible! Love it. :)

    New GFC follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh. Historical Romances. I used to read many of them too, they're great! I am in a HUGE fantasy vibe right now so I tend to like historical fantasies, but the romance is always sweeter then too :D I love any political or social aspects in them too. Great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love triangles are my guilty pleasure. But I agree they have to be done right and it depends on how the author does it.

    Old Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥