Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & Showcase Sunday #6



Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday, hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea are weekly memes where we can highlight our newest books or bookish swag we bought, borrowed, downloaded or received.





~Bought:
Changeling (The Order of Darkness #1) by Philippa Gregory
I've seen this book at the bookstore a few times and finally bought it. It sounds so good!


~Bought:
Tainted Love (Sweetest Taboo #2) by Eva Márquez
I loved the first book so I was really glad when this one finally came out! Can't wait to read it!

~For Review:
With This Kiss: Part Two by Eloisa James
I've read part one and quite liked it so I'm happy to be able to read part two!


~For Review:
Breathless (Elemental #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer
Yay! Thanks to Kensington Teen and NetGalley for accepting me to review this! Can't wait! 

~For Review:
Death Takes a Holiday (A F.R.E.A.K.S. Squad Investigation #3) by Jennifer Harlow
*squeeeeeeeeeeee* and many thanks to Midnight Ink and NetGalley. So excited to read this, as it is one of my favorite series ever!


~Freebie:
Noah (5th Street #1) by Elizabeth Reyes
Free on Amazon! :D

~Freebie:
Impossible (With Me #1) by Komal Kant
Freebie from Amazon!


~Freebie:
The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse #1) by J.A. Templeton
Amazon freebie!

~Freebie:
Immortalis Carpe Noctem (Immortalis #1) by Katie Salidas
And another Amazon freebie. Yes, I have a problem. xD





Let me know what books you got! :] ♥


14 comments:

  1. Your cover for Changeling is very different than mine. You got the original one. OMG. So many great books you got this week. Two of these are new to me. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week was awesome, mostly because of NetGalley! ♥ :D
      Thanks for stopping by again, Grace!

      Delete
  2. i can't wait to get your review of breathless. i only got one book but perhaps this week will be better ^^ ( atfer all birthday is saturday so i still have some times to receive good news

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it! I'm currently reading Spark so I can get on to Breathless right after! :D
      I hope you'll have a very happy birthday with lots of bookish goodies ^^

      Delete
    2. i hope too but so far it's really calm

      Delete
    3. I would send you something but I can't afford it at the moment. :(

      Delete
  3. I agree Changeling sounds awesome! I can't wait to read your review. I also love the cover of the book! :)

    Happy reading.
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read Changeling yet but it's on my list. I've read a couple of her adult novels. Enjoy all your books! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get into the Elemental series! The cover for Breathless is pretty yummy ♥ Death takes a Holiday sounds fun too! Congrats on ALL of these, especially the freebies :D always fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a definite must read series. Can't go wrong with 4 hot brothers. xD

      Delete
  6. Oh do hope you enjoy your new books. I read Immortalis and thought it was nice to relax with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I have The Deepest Cut, Noah and Impossible too. Nice haul, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I'll feel about that Noah book though. xD

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥