Sunday, March 17, 2013

Know Me Better #6


Know Me Better is a weekly meme hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions off of her author interview lists to answer. She invites us to share our answers to these questions as well.




~This week's questions:
What was the last thing that made you cry?
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
What is your favorite form of exercise?
What is your current desktop picture?
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?


~What was the last thing that made you cry?
When I went to see Les Misérables in the movie theater. The end always gets me to tears. I can't remember crying so bad with any movie.

~What chose do you absolutely hate doing?
Dishes! 

~What is your favorite form of exercise?
Swimming! Without a doubt. I love doing laps at the pool.


~What is your current desktop picture?
At the moment it's book covers that I love that change every 10 minutes.

~You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
I would say Ireland. ♥




Now it's your turn!
Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up
!







5 comments:

  1. I hate dishes too, Steph! And Ireland...YES.

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie I'm so surprised that so many people are saying washing the dishes LOL that's the one thing I don't mind doing that's considered a chore LOL

    My KMB

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooove swimming! I always feel so good after I swim for awhile and then go into hot sauna.

    Old follower!
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I ADORE swimming too ♥ best exercise hands down. I'd absolutely love to head to Ireland too :D Your desktop sounds fab! Oh, and I HATE doing dishes too *yuck* it's the worst. Can't wait to watch Les Mis too (FINALLY!)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥