Sunday, March 24, 2013

Showcase Sunday #17


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every sunday by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea, where we can highlight our newest books or bookish swag we bought, borrowed, downloaded or received.




~Bought:
Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I bought this book because I want to read the second book in this series soon and I didn't want to have to wait for the next one.

~Bought:
Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Also bought this while I was at it. Really cheap on The Book Depository. <3


Gifted:
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead
This book was kindly gifted to me for RAK March by Mariska @ Me and My Books. Thank you so much! :D

~Won:
Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
I won this book from Jessica @ Jess Resides Here. So glad to finally have it. I've wanted to get it sooner but somehow I never did. Until now! 


~For Review:
Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover
I've heard SO much about this book so I'm really curious about it now that I've been accepted to review it. Thanks to Atria Books and Edelweiss!

~For Review:
I recently finished part two and loved it so I can't wait to get on with part three! Thanks to Avon and Edelweiss!


~For Review:
Bitten by Deceit by Shawntelle Madison
Thanks to NetGalley!

~For Review:
A Moment (Moments #1) by Marie Hall
Thanks to Marie Hall Publishing & NetGalley!


~For Review:
Influential Magic (Crescent City Fae #1) by  Deanna Chase
Thanks to Bayou Moon Press & NetGalley!


~For Review:
Dragon Call (Lunes & Lords #1) by E.R. Davis
Thanks to NetGalley!


6 comments:

  1. I'm still umming over reading the final Delirum book. The trilogy hasn't wowed me so far but I kind of feel I've left it unfinished. But so many books...aaaargh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Hopeless this week too, pretty excited for that one! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try the Delirium series, so many people seem to love it! Hope you enjoy all these and have a lovely week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read the Delirium books. I have the first one just haven't picked it up yet. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice new books! Liking the beautiful covers here. :) Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopeless is freaking AMAZING! It's hard to blow me away but Colleen Hoover did it.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥