Sunday, March 3, 2013

Know Me Better #5

Know Me Better is a weekly meme hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions off of her author interview lists to answer. She invites us to share our answers to these questions as well.




~This week's questions:
Books You Are Dying to Read
Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound
Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now
Movies you never want to see again
Movie you watch over and over again

~Books You Are Dying to Read:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
The Elite by Kiera Cass
The Reluctant Assassin by Eoin Colfer
Death Takes a Holiday by Jennifer Harlow
Shatter Me #3 by Tahereh Mafi

~Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound
Chocolate
Ice Cream
Pizza
Cookies
Pancakes

~Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now
Phone
e-reader
Keys
Wallet
iPod
Notebook
Bookmarks
Letter
Hair ties
A pen
Bank Card Reader
Lip balm

~Movies you never want to see again
Piranha 3DD
The Amazing Spiderman
Step Up movies

~Movie you watch over and over again
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Harry Potter movies
Spirited Away
The Sound of Music
Howl's Moving Castle
Tangled
Pride and Prejudice
The Corpse Bride
Sweeney Todd
Across The Universe




Now it's your turn!
Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up
!


6 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you watched Piranha 3DD! That movie really was awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my mother's idea. She likes that kind of movies. I wish I could unwatch it. xD

      Delete
  2. OMG I adore Tangled! Watched like a million times. Add another million for the Sound of Music. If I add a bank card reader to my purse, we'll have the same thing going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Howl's Moving Castle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sound of Music is on my list also. I have wanted to watch 'Sweeny Todd' and still have not got the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie! What a comprehensive list :) I love the list of what's in your handbag, I love seeing what people have in their handbag...strange I know LOL

    Here's my KMB.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥