Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.




My teaser:
Cogon's voice in full lecture mode echoes in my mind as the water rushed closer. "Someday, Trella. You'll screw up and there will be bits of you raining out of the showers."


~Inside Out (Insiders #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Kindle Edition, 320 pages
Published March 30th 2010 by Harlequin Teen

Keep Your Head Down.

Don't Get Noticed.

Or Else.

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.


My friend Em gifted me this book because she really wanted me to read it, so here I am... So far I'm really liking this book. Definitely enjoying the story.
This teaser is from really early on in the book. ^^
Enjoy!





Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one yet! Sounds interesting though.

    Here's mine. :)

    http://studioreads.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's what you want to hear from your teacher/friend/whatever. x) Nice choice!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that sounds creepy. Thanks for sharing.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥