Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My WOW pick of this week:


~Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Paperback, 360 pages
Expected publication: November 2nd 2013 by Spencer Hill Press
It's a beautiful day for a war. Alex must face a terrible choice between destruction of everything she loves and her own destruction. The final book in the COVENANT series.




Can't wait to find out how it'll all end! 
Scared and excited for it all at once!



6 comments:

  1. I just looked at Half-Blood and thought this would be a great series to start! Now I can't wait!

    Joann @ Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm dying to read this one! It means seeing Aiden but at the same time I don't want this series to end. great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, love how the theme is held through with the covers. :) Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started this series yet, but I hope to! I loved the Lux series and it seems like anything Jennifer writes is gold.

    My WoW:
    http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard such great things about this series. Maybe I'll finally start it when the last book comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG yes, I am not even fully caught up on this series yet but seeing that cool black cover gets me excited every time :D I just know this is going to be a killer ending to an already epic series! Fabulous choice Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥