Friday, July 19, 2013

Feature & Follow #38

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)


I have to say the Belgian Coast where I go on vacation every year. Last year I read 10 books there in 2 weeks. Pretty good, I guess? ;D
I pretty much read everywhere there, whenever I can. Beach, tearoom terraces, train, tram, at the appartment. Really everywhere. =D











What about you? Where is the best destination reading spot for you?
Leave me links to your FF post!


bloglovin

GFC







4 comments:

  1. Nice answer, and pics. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach! The pics are great. New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I suppose the Belgian Coast isn't so bad! LOL I like reading outdoors as well. But I do like it quiet... Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Now I wanna got to the beach! :) Thanks for popping by! Following you back on G+

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥