Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: The Liberator by Victoria Scott

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My WOW pick of this week:


~The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) by Victoria Scott
Paperback, 350 pages
Expected publication: August 27th 2013 by Entangled Teen
Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard.

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.



While I am totally not a fan of angel/demon books, I really liked the first book in this series, The Collector. I love love love Dante and I can't wait to see how this story will continue!


4 comments:

  1. I can't say I fell in love with Dante, but I still want to know how the story continues, so looking forward to this as well. ;)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES! Gimme Dante(: Great pick *.*
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many people raving about Dante so I definitely want to read about him.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I still need to read my copy of Collector! I can't wait to get to know Dante ;) I've heard tons of great things! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥