Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #32

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received and so on..




~Bought:
Dear Rockstar by Emme Rollins
I purchased this book because a friend of mine had just read it and according to her it was amazing. I already read it and I'm so glad to say that I agree! 4/5 Stars!

~Freebie:
Transfigured by Ava Zavora
I grabbed this freebie because I once hosted a giveaway from this author but so far I hadn't read anything by her until now. Transfigured (though only a short story) is one of the most beautiful stories ever. Go read it now! 5/5 Stars!


What books or goodies did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!



4 comments:

  1. Hello my former fellow Vamp Girl layout. I moved my blog to a self hosted WP blog here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    You got two books I never even heard of. Come visit me too at the new site.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of any of these books before, but I hope you enjoy them all! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rockstar looks really good! I'll check that one out. :) Transfigured looks good, too. I haven't heard of either of these. Good haul!:D

    My STS:
    http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are two new ones for me - that's always exciting! I love the look and sound of Transfigured and seeing how much you liked it is making me all the more psyched :D Congrats on the goodies girl & happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥