Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Best of the Bunch ~ July 2013

Best of the Bunch is a monthly meme hosted by Always Lost in Stories on the last day of every month. The aim of this meme is to share the best book that we have read in that month and give it our Best of the Bunch award.




June Reads:


Prophecy of Solstice's Ends (Oracle of Delphi #3) by Diantha Jones ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review 
In Defense of the Queen (Susanna Horenbout and John Parker #3) by Michelle Diener ~ 5 Stars ~ Review to come!
Transfigured by Ava Zavora ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Romancing the Bookworm by Kate Evangelista ~ 1 Star ~ My Review
Dust by Allison M. Dickson ~ 4 Stars ~ My Review
The Rise of Rae by Tish Thawer ~ 4 Stars ~ My Review
A Place To Go (In-Between #1) by Ireland Taylor ~ 1 Star
Sleeping Beauty by John Phythyon ~ 1 Star 
His by Elise Tanner ~ 1 Star
Dear Rockstar by Emme Rollins ~ 4 Stars ~ My Review
The Pied Piper of Hamelin by Robert Browning ~ 5 Stars 
Banquet of Lies by Michelle Diener ~ 5 Stars ~ Review to come!
Artemis Fowl The Eternity Code Graphic Novel (Artemis Fowl: The Graphic Novel #3) by 
Blurred Lines (Blurred Lines #1) by Breena Wilde ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Distorted Lines (Blurred Lines #2) by  Breena Wilde ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Crossed Lines (Blurred Lines #3) by Breena Wilde ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
A Sealed Fate by Lisa Gordon ~ 1 Star ~ My Review




And the Best of the Bunch winner of July 2013 is...


Um it is impossible to choose for me this month because I read such amazing books.
So I guess I have a few winners:

Prophecy of Solstice's End by Diantha Jones
In Defense of the Queen by Michelle Diener
Banquet of Lies by Michelle Diener
&
Girl on Tour by Caisey Quinn

These books were definitely the best and I loved them so much! <3



3 comments:

  1. Wow- you always read so many books each month! It looks like you had an amazing July though (I will have to look some of these books up!)
    Have a good August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit about half of them were short stories. But those need to be read too, right? :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, you read a lot of books this month! Happy august:)

    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥