Monday, July 22, 2013

Quote-tastic #1: Nevermore by Kelly Creagh


Quote-tastic is a meme hosted on mondays by Herding Cats & Burning Soup where you can share a favorite quote with you.
Everyone's welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier!
--


For my very first Quote-tastic I picked a rather funny quote from one of my favorite books; Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. Aren't Isobel and Varen just the cutest? ;D
Enjoy! 



~Nevermore (Nevermore #1)
Hardcover, 543 pages
Published August 31st 2010 by Atheneum Books for Young Readers

"You're really a blond," she said, her tone just short of accusatory.
"And if you tell anyone, I will come to you in the night and smote your everlasting soul."




What is your favorite quote this week?
Leave me links to your post in the comment section or just add your post to the linky!






5 comments:

  1. lol... I am natural blonde and have dark hair right now so i find this funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Oh that made me snort. I love it! I hadn't heard of this one yet. Will have to check it out :)

    Thanks for joining us this week! We do a Quote-tastic every Monday and you're always welcome to throw in :)

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor blondes get no respect.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL That quote totally had me snickering! I'm going to check this book out, so thanks for quoting it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥