Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

~In no particular order~




All of these covers are amazing and I think they're all gorgeous art in their own special way!

The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
Wither by Lauren DeStefano


Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White


The Orange Trees of Versailles by Annie Pietry
Splintered by A.G. Howard


Black City by Elizabeth Richards
Prophecy of the Most Beautiful by Diantha Jones


Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones






What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!


8 comments:

  1. There's this series of books written by Douglas Coupland; it's plain white with just the title of the book in clean font. I think those books would make for great minimalist pieces of art. :) Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the covers of Wither and Black City - so pretty! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful covers! But my favorite is the one from The Orange Trees of Versailles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that Black City cover. I have Howl's Moving Castle on my reading list (although I saw the movie first).

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Black City's cover. I really like all your choices, I'd love any of them as artwork :)

    My TTT
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how did I forget about Wither. I love that cover. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful covers. Great choice.

    http://crushingcinders.com/?p=723

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful covers :) The Chaos of the Stars has such a wonderful cover, I really like that one. Prophecy of the Most Beautiful is one I haven't seen before but I really like it. Splintered has such an amazing cover, it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥