Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #66

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--






Bought:
The One by Kiera Cass
Totally surprised me that I found The One at a bookstore the other day. Hadn't expected that. I just hope it's a whole lot better than The Elite. Fingers crossed!

Won: 
Destruction by Sharon Bayliss
I won this book at a Masquerade Book Tours giveaway! Will (hopefully) be reading it soon! I love that cover!







What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!



6 comments:

  1. Yay! The One was a great ending! :) Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of your books this week but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, have fun reading them! I love receiving new books, it always makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books this week!

    Happy reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥