Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #65

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--






Bought:
The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Mosely
This was only .99 on Amazon so for that low price I couldn't not buy it!

Bought:
Phantom's Dance by Lesa Howard
Another .99 one from Amazon + a Phantom of the Opera retelling. How could I as a  huge fan of both the book and musical not buy it? Can't wait to start it!


For Review:
Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen
I love Hook, I love fairy tales so I'm very happy to have received this for review!

--






What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!




8 comments:

  1. Oooh Alias Hook looks interesting! :D I might go check that one out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking at The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window forever on amazing, hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THAT HOOK BOOK! Is that Peter Pan retelling? I am SO in love with all things retellings and Peter Pan is probably my favourite classic ever. MUST go see. :)) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hook Book looks like an interesting Peter Pan Retelling. Good selections of books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about The Boy Who Sneaks. I've been meaning to grab a copy since some time now and maybe I should!
    I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great week. I love the cover for Phantom's Dance.
    Happy Reading

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window sounds amazing. I hope it's as good as it sounds. Have a great week. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phantoms dance looks great I love the phantom, going to buy it now thanks :)
    Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥