So I got tagged by Bieke from Istyria Book Blog for this book blogger test.!
I really like doing these kind of things, so yay! Thanks, Bieke! =D
Oh and don't forget to check out which five bloggers I have tagged below!
Here we go...
Here we go...
What are your top three book hates?
2. Whiny Heroines: Kill them. Just kill them. Whiny heroines mostly occur in YA books and I can't even remember how many books with heroines I have read that annoy me so freaking much.
3. Book Cover Changes: There are exceptions, of course but mostly when a book cover gets changed they either don't fit the other books anymore and thus not fit with the books I have bought of them before or they just look awful. Really bums me out.
Describe your perfect reading spot
Tell us three book confessions
2. I'm quite hesitant about books that have more than 400 pages. I don't know... I guess it's me thinking that it'll take forever to read a book like that. But mostly I end up enjoying the books no matter how long they are.
3. I haven't read all the Harry Potter books yet. Oh the same! I have the boxed set with such pretty book covers but I've only made it up to book #4 which I was reading recently but then other books came in between. You know how it goes...
When was the last time you cried while reading?
How many books on your bedside?
What is your favorite snack while reading?
Name three books you would recommend to anyone.
This is so freaking hard! I could literally go on for days with recommendations but I tried to pick the best three I can think of in three different genres!
1. Airman by Eoin Colfer - Best book by Eoin Colfer by far. That and Artemis Fowl but I promised myself only to pick one Colfer book this time. Boo.
2. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning - This series changed my life. It's fecking fantastic. Everyone who hasn't read it needs to get started RIGHT NOW!
3. Every Day by David Levithan - Ahhhh, this book... amazing. And check it out, it's YA contemporary! Told ya, I read some more!
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase.
Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Love. Escape. Visionary.
What is your biggest reading secret?
Tag 5 people:
2. Jenn @ Book Bird Reviews
3. Megan @ The Book Babe's Reads
4. Chene @ Mean Who You Are
5. Mel @ The Daily Prophecy
Whew! Some questions were pretty tough but I had so much fun!