Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Physical TBR Shelf

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie! Pick your own topic!
Top Ten Books on My Physical TBR Shelf!






Working for the Devil by Lilith Saintcrow
I've had this book on my shelves for such a long time. I'm not sure what to expect from it but it sounds amazing!

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Also one I had on my shelves for way too long already. I love Greek mythology so I just have to get to it soon!


Curses and Smoke: A Novel of Pompeii by Vicky Alvear Shecter
I love historical books and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this one. This really hasn't anything to do with the actual book but it's been high on my TBR list ever since I watched the movie Pompeii. I love me some Kit Harington! 

The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I swear I will read this before the movie comes out! 


Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Yet another one that's been on my shelves for so damn long. 

Supernaturally by Kiersten White
I love Kiersten White's books and yet I haven't read this one yet. I've been dying to find out what's going to happen next after Paranormalcy!


The Liberator by Victoria Scott
I need me some more Dante and fast! 

The Pharaoh's Secret by Marissa Moss
I bought this recently and it just looks and sounds super awesome. Love anything about Ancient Egypt!


Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
I love both John Green and David Levithan so bring it on!

Teardrop by Lauren Kate
I've had this book ever since I met Lauren at a book fair last year and got it signed. I REALLY need to read the book already!







What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!


3 comments:

  1. Yay what an amazing tbr pile you have. I really want to read Teardrop and Everbound sometime :) you have some happy reading time ahead of you!!

    Happy reading!!!
    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Grayson, Will Grayson is such a great book. I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have some wonderful books in your TBR pile. I want to read Teardrop and Supernaturally (both look like they are right up my alley). Will Grayson, Will Grayson was such a great book and the dual narrative worked so well with the different author's writing styles.

    My TTT- http://amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/top-ten-most-unique-books-that-ive-ever-read/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥