Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #67

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--



I got a lot of new books. A LOT. I bought all the print books at the book festival in Antwerp for a really cheap price last week! <3
Also, I went slightly crazy on review books this week...

Bought:
Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star by Heather Lynn Rigaud
Sounds like such a fun read!

Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
I've had my eye on it for a while so when I found this I simply HAD to buy it.

The Pharaoh's Secret by Marissa Moss
Egypt! Egypt! Egypt! Yes, I'm kind of obsessed...


Abandon by Meg Cabot
Go Greek Mythology! <3

I love anything about the Salem witch trials so when I found this at the book festival I grabbed it quickly!

Straw Into Gold by Gary D. Schmidt
Fairy tale retelling, yay!


I can't wait to read this. It's going to be really interesting, I think! 


Bought:
Shadow Fire by Kimber Leigh Wheaton
Only .99! Woop!

For Review:
Winterspell by Claire Legrand
Already read it and I can tell you; it's fantastic!
*Thanks to Edelweiss and 
Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers


For Review:
Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
Also already read but wasn't liking it very much...
*Thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing

Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
This one sounds fecking amazing! Can't wait to read it!
*Thanks to Edelweiss and Balzer + Bray


For Review:
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
One of the books I've been looking forward to. I'm currently reading it and it's a pretty nice book. Not the best but I liked it.
*Thanks to Edelweiss and HarperTeen

Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Another awesome book I've been looking forward to. Can't wait to find out if it's as great as it sounds!
Thanks to NetGalley and Disney-Hyperion


For Review:
Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
I've heard so many great things about this author but I haven't read anything by him yet. So I'm pretty excited to read something by him finally!
*Thanks to Edelweiss and Katherine Tegen Books

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Can't believe this was on Edelweiss already. So excited to read it!
*Thanks to Edelweiss and HarperTeen





What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!




9 comments:

  1. So many pretty books Stephanie! :-) I hope that you enjoy them all. I particularly like the look of Perfected and A Thousand Pieces Of You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like Perfected all that much but A Thousand Pieces of You sounds great!

      Delete
  2. So many books! And they look really interesting! I've read Shadow Fire by Kimber Leigh Wheaton early this month. It was alright actually :) happy reading!

    http://jilliansbooks.blogspot.com/2014/05/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a lot of those too! Don't have a STS this week though. That'll be for next week! I wish I got Winterspell too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely covers there! I hope you enjoy all the books.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, lots of great looking books. I recently got Exquisite Captive and The Jewel and am so excited to read both, they look amazing. I'm planning to download A Thousand Pieces of You, it looks so good. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥