Friday, October 4, 2013

Feature & Follow #43

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has?


Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veroinca Roth
I liked Divergent well enough but I never thought it was anything special (don't kill me!) so I never really had the urge to read Insurgent.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Also haven't read this (yet). I'm reluctant to read it because I don't like books that break my heart. There are enough of those already. + At the library there's pretty much a million reservations on it. lol.


The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
I like this world and I love fey books but the second and third book in this series just haven't wowed me so I've never really wanted to start this one. Maybe someday...


A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R. R. Martin
I would love to start this book and series but they intimidate me so much. I wonder how long one of these books is going to take for me to read it...




How about you?
Leave me links to your FF post!


bloglovin

GFC



7 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those either! I have been tempted by game of thrones because everyone has been ranting about the TV show. Have a good weekend! My Feature & Follow Friday New Follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any of Harry Potter or Twilight books.

    New Twitter and Bloglovin Follower!

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/10/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. You should try Iron Knight. I ended up liking it best of all the books in the series.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fault in our Stars is heart breaking but so wonderfull that It's worth it! As for the Iron King, Alison is right is better than the previous one...I'm currently reading the Iron Traitor and it's good.

    Your new follower,
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    Ps: I entered a contest to win an French award for my blog. And I really appreciate, if you stop by my blog before october 25th to vote!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read the Divergent series
    My FF http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/follow-me-friday-oct-4-2013-question/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are not missing anything with Game of Thrones. I read the first book and it was so dull. Definitely not for me.

    New bloglovin follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Divergent, would like to at some point. Game of Thrones I like a lot but they're gritty at times, if you don't mind that.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥