Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #40

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...







~Bought:
Blood Entangled (Blood Vine #2) by Amber Belldene
I was so impressed by the first book that I bought the second book also and started it. Love it so far!

~For Review:
Werewolf Sings the Blues by Jennifer Harlow
Jennifer Harlow is one of my favorite authors. I almost have read every book from her except the first book in this series, which I will try to get to as fast as I can so I can read this one too. :D


~For Review:
Saying Goodbye to Warsaw by 



~Won:
Light of the Moon (Legend of the Dreamer #1) by David James
I won this book in a giveaway by the author, David James. I love the cover and am excited to read the book! Hopefully soon!

~Won
Shades of the Stars: A Legend of the Dreamer Anthology (Legend of the Dreamer #1.5) by David James
I also won this together with the first book. Also a lovely cover! <3
Amazon




What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!



5 comments:

  1. Interesting choice. I really like the cover for the first book. Hadn't heard of these books before. Great haul. Come visit me too. I have a giveaway going on for an upcoming Jennifer Armentrout book if you are interested.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great book haul this week as well! Check out mine:

    http://nextpagebookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! James' books look really good. :)
    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy all your lovely reads <3
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of these, but there's a few I definitely need to check out. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your lovelies!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥