Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My WOW pick of this week:

Quintessentially Q (Tears of Tess #2) by 
Expected publication: December 2013
“All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted… fucked up to want something so deliciously dark—wrong on so many levels. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. Hissing, fighting, with a core of iron, she showed me an existence where two wrongs make a right.”

Tess is Q’s completely. Q is Tess’s irrevocably. But now, they must learn the boundaries of their unconventional relationship, while Tess seeks vengeance on the men who sold her. Q made a blood-oath to deliver their corpses at Tess’s feet, and that’s just what he’ll do.

He may be a monster, but he’s Tess’s monster.




I absolutely loved the first book, Tears of Tess, so I can't wait to get my hands on Quintessentially Q! It's one of my top highly anticipated reads. Can't it be December yet?




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me links to your post in the comment section!



9 comments:

  1. I can't pronounce the title, but it sounds good. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't heard of this one or Tears of Tess so I'm off to check them out.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about this book . I read Tears of Tess and I wasn't too happy about it. We will see. But, damn, that cover is so hot.:)
    Thanks for stopping by earlier today at Way Too Hot Books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of those, but they actually sound very much like I'd love them. Dark and monster and sexy -- yes, please. Thanks for stepping by and sharing!
    Btw, I think you missed my giveaway running: http://the-book-rogue.de/jobstarter-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I should read the first book :) Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-67-since-youve.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. never heard of this one but it sounds awesome. hope you get it soon :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard about these books but I will check them out!
    Happy reading and thanks for sharing!

    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds intriguing!

    My Wow

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I have the first book in my TBR, I've heard a lot of good things about it:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥