Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My WOW pick of this week:


The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered #1.5) by A.G. Howard
Kindle Edition, 40 pages
Expected publication: October 22nd 2013 by Amulet Books
An original ebook-only novella in the Splintered series, told from the points of view of both Jeb and Morpheus. Morpheus wants to know more about his rival for Alyssa's affections, so he digs into Jeb's memories of his time in Wonderland. But he may be surprised by what he finds.

This brand-new story and perspective from A.G. Howard's dark, magical world stands alone, but also provides a tantalizing glimpse of what's to come in Unhinged, the sequel to Splintered.




I loved Splintered, it's one of my favorite books ever. I can't wait to get my hands on Unhinged and I'm just as excited for this short story! And as is always the case with this series, the cover is gorgeous! <3




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me links to your post in the comment section!


7 comments:

  1. Interesting book. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-68-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw a WoW of Unhinged on another blog. Great pick!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Unhinged. I wish I could get my hands on it already!

      Delete
  3. Looks good! Still have to read Splintered though. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to start this series, hopefully I can get to it soon. Great pick! :)

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥