Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #41

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...




~Bought:
Perfect Ruin (The Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
It finally arrived. Yay! Only The Book Depository send me the wrong cover... but the more I look at it the more I start to like this particular cover too. Can't wait to start it!
Amazon | B&N | Book Depository | Kobo



~Bought:
Luke: Complete Series by Cassia Leo
I bought this because there was a sale on it. I couldn't resist. Damn sales...

~For Review:
Anyone But You: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (Twisted Lit #3) by Kim Askew & Amy Helmes
I got a review request for this book and although I haven't read the first two I accepted because I got a request for the authors directly + you don't have to read the first two books to be able to read this and I've always wanted to read a book in this series. I'm currently reading it and really liking it so far!


~Freebie:
Finding Cinderella (Hopeless #2.5) by Colleen Hoover
Free book. Woohoo! :D

~Won:
Dear Adam by Ava Zavora
I've only read one story by Ava but I loved it so much. I'm really thrilled to have won this book! :D
Amazon | B&N | Kobo


~Won:
Motocross Me by Cheyanne Young
Also won this. It sounded pretty good!
Amazon | B&N

~Won:
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
Another ebook I won that I was really hoping for. I've heard great things about this book. Can't wait to find out for myself!



What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!




15 comments:

  1. I'm really intrigued by Dear Adam. I was hoping to win a copy in one of the giveaways, but I guess I need to go ahead and just buy one. :)

    Happy reading!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, Stephanie! I'm also excited for Perfect Ruin. At first, I thought it was part of her Chemical Garden series that's why I never gave it a second glance, lol. Anyway, happy reading!

    My STS

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an awesome week. I like your cover for Perfect Ruin. It looks interesting. Finding Cinderella is on almost everyone's haul. Guess no one can resist free e-books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! :) Grave Mercy seems nice, will check it out! :) Happy reading! :D

    My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also picked up "Finding Cinderella". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Finding Cinderella too, this week! Motocross me seems really interesting! I have to check it out on Goodreads. Hope you enjoy all these awesome reads! :D
    Stacking the Shelves || ARC of Paranoia, the 2nd book of Insomnia
    SIGNED copies of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES and ICONS giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEPS! I cannot wait to read PERFECT RUIN <3 Hope you love it!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay for Grave Mercy! I love that book (wait 'til you meet the characters, especially Duval <3) Happy reading :D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grave Mercy is SOOO good! Loved it and the 2nd book. Perfect Ruin sounds very interesting too. Great books! Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know that Lauren DeStefano come out with a new book?!? I've seen Ruin in so many blogs and I just now realize that it was by Lauren Destefano, now I need to read it! I also like that cover a lot better then the other one.
    My STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-61.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of most of these books but oh so pretty cover!

    Deb @ Deb's Crazy Obsession
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your books! I love the Perfect Ruin cover too! It's different!!

    -Jess

    My StS post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been seeing Perfect Ruin a lot recently and I am getting quite excited about reading that one. Enjoy all of your books. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo, nice new additions to your shelves. :) Hope you enjoy them and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love Ava Zavora's writing. I also got Anyone But You, and I can't wait to read it. I hope it's as good as it sounds! Happy reading.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥