Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read So Far In 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.




This week's topic:

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013


This was a very hard top ten to put together but I managed to do it. =D



Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Spririt (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer



Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
Girl With Guitar (Girl With Guitar #1) by Caisey Quinn
Justice (Galilee Falls Trilogy #1) by Jennifer Harlow



The Reluctant Assassin (W.A.R.P. #1) by Eoin Colfer
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer



The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White


All of these books were simply amazing! I loved them and would recommend every single one.

Honorable mentions go to Clockwork Princess, Christabel, Solar Defeated and Les Misérables.



3 comments:

  1. Cinder <3 I can't wait to read my ecopy from Chaos of the stars and I definitely need to get started in Fever :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cinder!! Great TTT(:
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-in-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list :) I've started Obsession and already know its going to be pretty damn good. I own Cinder (impulse buy!) and I will read it this year...okay...this decade for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥