Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #29

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received and so on..




~Bought:
Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale (The Bane Chronicles #3)  by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan 
Another awesome Bane Chronicles book. Already read and loved it! - 5 Stars, My Review.

~Bought:
Beauty From Pain (Beauty #1) by Georgia Cates
A friend just read this book and loved it so I bought it also since it's really cheap on Amazon. Can't wait to read it!


Yes, only two books. Shock! Shock! 


10 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got two decent books though! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my fellow Vamp Girl Layout. Looks like you got a nice size haul. The Bane Chronicles look interesting. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get to the "Beauty" series but I may wait for book three. Great haul!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I hope you enjoy all of your books, they sound pretty good. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty From Pain is on my TBR list and I'm excited for the chance to read it! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of either of those books, which is a little bit sad considering one is by Cassandra Clare. But I hope you like both of those :D.
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a few of the Bane Chronicle books but haven't read them yet. I've heard great things about Beauty From Pain. Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is a song I really like called Beauty From Pain. Wonder if I would like the book with the same title...? Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥