Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received and so on..




~For Review:
In Defense of the Queen (Susanna Horenbout & John Parker #3) by Michelle Diener
Receive a link from the author to get it from NetGalley because she knows how much I love this series. Thanks Michelle!
It doesn't have a cover yet, but I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous like the others.
*NetGalley*




And that is all for this week! 


What books or goodies did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that series. I hope you enjoy it.

    Tsuki's STS/Weekly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got a link to In defense of the queen. Can't wait to read it :D Enjoy!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my fellow Vamp Girl. This book sounds interesting. Great haul of books. Following the blog via bloglovin as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this before! Hope you love it(:
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this series. I'll have to check it out on Netgalley. Happy Reading :)

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥