Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #26

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received and so on... 




~Bought:
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Preordered this a few weeks ago because I just had to have this. Can't wait to start it! squeeee
*Amazon*

~For Review:
The Harvesters (Harvesting Series #1) by Ashley Hill
The author gave me this short story for review. Already read it and it was pretty good. Keep an eye out for the review and guest post + giveaway I will post later this weekend!


Freebie:
Grabbed this freebie because it sounds really good! I believe it's still free so you can grab it, too!
*Amazon*

~Freebie: 
The Escape of Princess Madeline  by Kristin Pulioff
Also one I grabbed. Love free books!
*Amazon*


~Freebie:
The Breeders by Katie French
Saw this freebie and grabbed it right away because the description of it sounds really good. Also still free!
*Amazon*

~Freebie:
Cat 'N Mouse by Yvonne Harriott
Another freebie that sounded really good. Though it's no longer free.
*Amazon*



~Won:
$25 Amazon Giftcard 
Won this from Clare James via a giveaway on Jean BookNerd's blog.

~Won:
$10 Amazon Giftcard
Won this from Michel Prince via a giveaway on Fae Books!




What books or goodies did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!



7 comments:

  1. Wooow Stephanie! Those books are looking really good. And congrats with the giftcards you won.

    Have a nice weekend!
    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsession has one of the sexiest covers I have ever seen. Your books are new to me. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Obsession is def on my to rad list!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, you got Obsession! I want to read it, but I don't have an eReader so... ):
    Enjoy all your books! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of any of these titles but I hope you enjoy them! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the Breeders as well. Hope we both like it! Congrats on the giftcards! Enjoy the new books.
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥