Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature & Follow #36

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

You can follow me anyway you like but I prefer Bloglovin
--




This week's question:
Share your favorite literary quote!


I have many favorite quotes but this one is really one of my all-time favorites... <3



"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."
-Clockwork Angel, Cassandra Clare




What about you? What is your favorite literary quote?
Leave me links to your FF post!


9 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower via bloglovin.
    Your quote is amazing. Words do have the power to change us. :)

    Here ia my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/06/feature-and-follow-16-literary-quote.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEPPP!

    I love Cassandra Clare and the Infernal Devices!

    Followed!

    My feature... Don’t forget to follow!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy weekend!

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your quote. Books do have an incredible power. Thanks for stopping by.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we have the same favourite quote! You have very good taste;)
    Followed you via bloglovin!

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quote! :)
    Old follower.
    Have a magical weekend!
    Here's my FF: Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh-ho-ho, LOVE that quote!! I'm an old GFC follower but I'm now following on BL as well. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Words are one of the most powerful things out there. No matter what world (or book) you are currently living in :)

    Great quote and I'm a new GFC follower!

    My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quote is so true, and words are definitely powerful. Love the picture with the quote - super cool! Old Bloglovin' follower :D

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥