Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge - Day 8: My Favorite Book Blogger Moment

Hosted by Rachel @ ParaJunkee

This New Year's Challenge sounds like a fun way to kick off the new year!




My Favorite Book Blogger Moment




This is a really hard one. There were so many awesome moments in the two years I'm blogging so trying to pick one is really hard. Any of the moments on my blog are pretty special to me because I love it so much and get to connect with so many awesome fellow bloggers and authors.
But to choose one moment I'll go with the day I got my first Kindle. It really made reading e-books that much easier and I think I'm reading more digital books now than print ones. Wow. But yes, that's my favorite moment. It really kicked reading books, especially arcs up a notch. Love my Kindle so much!




How about you?
What's your favorite blogger moments?
Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. I enjoy my kindle but still find I don't read on it enough, although saying I'd ever read on a Kindle so many years back and I would've laughed. Blogging brought me more to that reading platform at least. :)

    Best Blogger Moment

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥