Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #55

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books you received.
--




These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Won from Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm! Thanks, girl!

Mistress of the Wind by Michelle Diener
The cover is even more gorgeous in real life! <3



All I Ever Wanted: Ann Abbott Springs Anthology by Marilyn Brant, Rhonda Helms, Caisey Quinn and Lexi Ryan
I won this one on a flash giveaway on Lauren Blakely's facebook page. *squee*




What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


9 comments:

  1. These Broken Stars is really an excellent read. I hope you enjoy your new books my friend.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved These Broken Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of good things about TBS. I hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE These Broken Stars!

    Check our STS of this week.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! These Broken Stars is aaaamzing! I especially love how the characters kind of hate each other at first. So much snark! It's fantastic. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I, too, loved These Broken Stars. I haven't read any of the others. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These Broken Stars is on my list, and I love the cover of Mistress of the Wind. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of These Broken Stars and I have been wanting to read it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. :)
    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to see you finally got These Broken Stars! I love the cover for Mistress of the Wind, it's gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your books, excited to see if you like These Broken Stars :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥