Friday, January 31, 2014

Feature & Follow #50

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's activity:
Time for Book Spine Poetry again! Take a picture of your book spines spelling out something epic.


I'm really bad at book spine poetry so please bear with me... :3



Tempestuous
Teardrop
Unhinged
Every Day
Under the Never Sky
These Broken Stars
Stolen Away





I would love to see your book spine poem!
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Great poem!
    I love love love your blog :)
    Thanks so much for following me, I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah Unhinged! It's haunting me until I buy it, lol. Beautiful poem created from awesome books! :D

    Old bloglovin' & GFC follower, new Twitter and Google+ follower!

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥