Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For

Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For


~In no particular order~




Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley
This book sound absolutely amazing and I just can't resist retellings!

All That Glows by Ryan Graudin
Faeries!That is all. 


Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
I already read this book and it's absolutely gorgeous. I've already pre-ordered the book because I just need to own it in hardcover!

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
I've heard a lot of amazing things about this book so I can't wait to read it myself!


Alienated by Melissa Landers
Aliens! Yes! Must read it!

Sing Sweet Nightingale by Erica Cameron
Another book that sounds really intriguing!


The Subtle Beauty by Ann Hunter
Again I can't resist retellings, especially the ones of Beauty and the Beast!

Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
I'm usually not into World War II books though I've been surprised by others in the past and this one does sound really good.


Hexed by Michelle Krys
This book sounds really really awesome. I love witches!

Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule
Another book that has to do with singing... it sounds amazing!



What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!



5 comments:

  1. 2014 seems to be the year of the creepy debuts - there are a bunch of them and they all sounds so cool!!

    I took this assignment in a bit of a different direction and listed debuting series, not necessarily debuting authors. My list is totally different from everyone else's. LOL. But, I'm finding out about some of the cool debut authors from you all, so that's awesome!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing more and more good retellings on lists today! I'm so excited to read so many of them! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my Top Ten Tuesday by the way (I"m forgetful about adding links until after I hit post, whoops.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this is such an awesome list of debuts and I'm totally excited about some of them, too. I loved reading Prisoner of Night and Fog and Cruel Beauty. And, I can't wait for All That Glows, Strange Sweet Song and Hexed. :)

    Great list.

    Happy Reading!
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung: Book Gossip for the Soul
    TTT: 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and a few made my list too. There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks, especially Alienated! :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥