Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge - Day 14: Blogging Wish List of 2014

Hosted by Rachel @ ParaJunkee

This New Year's Challenge sounds like a fun way to kick off the new year!
--




Blogging Wish List of 2014



Well, this is a hard one. Really I have just one wish and that is to continue as I have before and keep on meeting and connecting with great readers, bloggers and authors. And of course to read many amazing books!




How about you?
What's your blogging wish list of 2014?
Let me know!



6 comments:

  1. Again I just want to say I love your blog layout and background. I also would like more interaction with other bloggers and followers. More books?.. well we all love more right? Thanks for checking my blog out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading great books is always the wish for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More books is the best! <3 I hope that you read tons and tons of them this year! And BTW, I've been meaning to tell you (but I always forget) your hair looks awesome, girly! :D It really suits you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥