Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: Caught in the Rush by Eva Chase

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
--




Caught in the Rush by Eva Chase
The Glower Chronicles #2
January 5th 2016 by Ink Spark Press

 

Fiona Wilde has always lived up to her last name, but a night in the emergency room was more than she bargained for. Now six months clean and sober, she's thrown herself back into the only job she feels qualified for–guarding the emerging stars of L.A. from the demonic Glowers–while getting the rush she craves from casual encounters, always leaving before anyone can leave her. When her teen TV star client's hot older brother Will arrives home for spring break, she sees the perfect opportunity for a fling with a built-in end date.

Then the Glowers launch an unexpected attack, leaving Fiona scrambling to keep her client safe even as Will steals past the walls around her heart. With the demons closing in and the starlet rebelling, the stability Fiona has clung to is slipping away. Her growing connection with Will might be the thing that saves her–or the thing that tears her apart.

The second book in The Glower Chronicles, a steamy New Adult paranormal series.

Each book in The Glower Chronicles contains a stand-alone romance, but it is recommended that you read them in order to best appreciate the ongoing subplots.


The first book wa really awesome so I'm super excited for the second book in the series. Also, the cover is absolutley gorgeous! ♥




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me a link to your post so I can stop by!


6 comments:

  1. Love the cover. Seems like a hot and exciting read. Hope you enjoy it when you get to pick it up. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't heard of this series before! I really like the cover ... the blurb sounds cool and interesting too, so maybe I should check it out some time! Thanks for sharing :D

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really great cover! I've never heard of this series but I might have to check it out :)

    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've heard of this series but I'm not too sure. Either way, I really like the sound of Caught in the Rush :) I love NA novels so whenever I see a paranormal NA book I check it out. I'll definitely look out for book 1. Thanks for sharing and stopping by earlier!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥