Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: October 17, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Won:
Logos by John Neeleman
Won on Goodsreads! ♥


All four ebooks below were purchased for 99c on Kindle.

Bought:
Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills
"A modern love story inspired by Pride and Prejudice"

Bought:
Alice Takes Back Wonderland by David D. Hammons
I can't resist Wonderland retellings!


Bought:
Chaser by Staci Hart
Cooper and Maggie's book. Yay! ♥

Bought:
Pucked by Helena Hunting
I wasn't originally planning on buying this but then I saw the sale and yeah... once again couldn't resist.


For Review:
The Torment of Rachel Ames by Jeff Gunhus
Received for review through Xpresso Book Tours




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)



14 comments:

  1. The Torment of Rachel Ames looks good! :D Love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty English looks darn hot! I'm interested in reading Alice Takes Back Wonderland too. It's been all over the blogosphere this week. Happy Reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stack of books this week. I definitely see a few that look interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about Dirty English. I may have to get that one myself.

    My STS: http://kristasdustjacket.blogspot.com/2015/10/stacking-shelves-1016.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your haul. The Alice one looks good. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice Takes Back Wonderland sounds amazing!! I also love Alice in Wonderland retellings! Thank you so much for sharing :D Happy reading!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many mixed reviews about Pucked... I hope you love it!!!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the owl cushion thing! It's always great to get a nice win on Goodreads as well so congrats! I keep forgeting to enter giveaways there and on blogs and when I do, my memory is so bad that I forget to go back and check if I've won! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I am loving the cover of Alice Takes Back Wonderland! I'm also a sucker for Wonderland retellings so thanks for sharing that :) I hope you enjoy all of these books and have a wonderful week, Stephanie!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Torment of Rachel Ames looks intriguing. I haven't heard of that one before. I hope you love all your new books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of most of these, but the cover on that last one is awesome! Great haul, hope you enjoy!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥