Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: October 10 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
I was SO excited when my copies finally arrived yesterday. I can't wait to dive in!


Bought:
Suite 269 by Christine Zolendz
This was on sale for 99c when I bought. And doesn't it sond awesome? 
"Three weeks. 
No rules. 
Any fantasy. 
Anything goes."

Bought:
Roomies by Lindy Zar
How cute is this cover?! Bought for 99c on Kindle.


Bought: 
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This one was on sale for also 99c earlier this week. Eeeep!

Bought: 
Rough Hard Fierce by Skye Warren
These three books are on sale in boxed set for 99c. It's Skye Warren so of course I grabbed it right away. I love her books!



Bought:
The Veil Series 1-3 by Pippa DaCosta
Also three books in one set for 99c and another author that I love!




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)



13 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've been wanting to read Don't Look Back for a while... Too bad I missed the sale :( Happy reading!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only on sale for a day so I was lucky that someone told me about it because otherwise I'd have missed it.

      Delete
  2. I've grabbed a free copy of Beyond the Veil as the series sounds interesting. Hope we both like it! I'm in two minds about Magnus Chase. I mean I liked the plots and mythology of the Percy Jackson series but quit because I was sick of the bickering and immaturity of the characters, so I'm not sure about trying another series by the author. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pippa DaCosta is awesome! I've only read the first three PJ books but I loved them. Well, I wasn't in love with the first book but the others were much better.

      Delete
  3. Magnus Chase was awesome and hilarious! Have fun reading it! :D I'll be reading Carry On soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't decide if I should read that first or Carry On. Why is this so hard!

      Delete
  4. What a great haul! I picked up Pippa DaCosta as well. Both Suite 269 and Roomies looks wonderful. Happy reading!

    Stacey Brutger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to read Carry On! I expect it'll be every bit as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside! Enjoy it!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked up the Magnus Chase book and I"m eagerly awaiting my copy of "Carry On". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also want to read Magnus Chase and Carry On! :D And I've never read anything by Pippa DaCosta but those books look great!!
    Happy reading! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I haven't heard of most of these (except Don't Look Back which was fantastic!) but Roomies looks really good so I'll definitely check it out :) I hope you have an awesome week and enjoy your new reads, Stephanie!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great books this week. I am especially excited about Roomies! That looks like something right up my alley

    I hope you enjoy these pretties :)
    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnus Chase is a book I know a lot of people are waiting on so I hope you can enjoy it! I haven't read anything by Rainbow Rowell yet but I have heard good things about it so that intrigues me quite a bit. Don't Look Back is one I want to read eventually as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥