Saturday, October 3, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: October 3 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I haven't read Crown of Midnight yet but I came across this at Standaard Boekhandel and the price wasn't too bad so I couldn't resist!

Bought:
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Thursday I was wondering if Fnac bookstore wouldn't have this book because they usually get new books like this very soon and I was right! *happydance*


Bought:
Fairy Tale Confessions

I had kind of forgotten I pre-ordered this so it was a nice surprise to wake up to this book on my Kindle. I'm so excited to read it!
Featured stories include: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Pinocchio, Jack and the Beanstalk, The Snow Queen, Twelve Dancing Princesses, Puss-in-Boots, Rumpelstiltskin, Little Red Riding Hood, The Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, Alice in Wonderland, Hansel and Gretel, and Beauty and the Beast. 

Bought:
Never Say Never by Emily Goodwin
I bought this book because I knew that soon it would go up in price so got it for only 99c! :)


For Review:
Pretty When You Cry by Skye Warren
The author offered everyone a review copy who signed up to participate in the blitz on xpresso book tours. I couldn't be more happy with it!




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)



11 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm reading Six of Crows now...HAPPY DANCE! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Six of Crows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week I need to make more effort in fitting in some films as well as books! Black Friday is getting closer and I haven't tackled what I got last year yet! I can never resist a good Amazon sale! Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ones :) i can't wait to read 6 of crows, i have read so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul of books this week. I heard that Six of Crows was very good. I need to watch more movies. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about Fairy Tale Confessions the other day and now I really want to get it! And Six of Crows too, of course <3
    Happy reading! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six of Crows was amazing! Enjoy!

    Check out our STS & enter our Giveaways!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heir of Fire was fabulous (although I still think Crown of Midnight's better)! I got Queen of Shadows recently and I'm excited to read it. :) I already read Six of Crows, but I really want to get it because the finished copy is GORGEOUS! <3

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Six of Crows! So pretty :) I have yet to read heir of Fire, though I hear it is fantastic!

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Six of Crows! That is a book I have been anticipating like crazy and really do want to try for myself at some point :D Can't wait to hear what you think and I have heard the hardcover is such a beautiful edition ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥