Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--




Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans #3) by Caisey Quinn
Expected publication: February 4th 2014
She's living her dream...

Kylie Ryans is the biggest thing to come out of Nashville since, well, since Trace Corbin. With a hit album and a powerful label behind her, she appears to be the girl who has it all.

But appearances can be deceiving.

Fresh out of rehab, Trace Corbin is ready to take on the world. Just not the girl he walked away from. Because if there's one thing he knows for certain, it's that the people you love are the ones who have the power to destroy you.

As their worlds collide, they'll have to make the ultimate choice. Follow their dreams, or give it all up for love.

They say love conquers all, but for Kylie and Trace, it just might wreck everything they've worked for.




This series is by far my favorite in the new adult genre and the author is such a good writer. I'm kinda sad this is the last book but also very excited to find out what's going to happen next. Lucky for me, it's not long before this book releases!




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me links to your post in the comment section!


3 comments:

  1. Hmm. I haven't read this series, but the books look interesting... maybe I'll give them a shot! Great pick, Steph. Hopefully you get to read it really, really soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. I haven;t read anything by this author, but who knows I might give this book a shot. Come check out my WOW as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I'm honored to be your WOW pick!! ;) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥